The Best Astrologer in Kolkata Discuss about Kidney Problems as Per Astrology
The best astrologer in Kolkata says that human beings are gifted with powers beyond their knowledge. They have a healthy metabolism rate which is unlike any other living beings on this planet. Also, they are blessed with a robust excretory system that helps them digest and excrete the food they consume to stay fit. The excretory system mainly includes kidneys that removed the unwanted products and excess amount of fluid from our bodies in human beings. Two kidneys are present in the human body, and an equal amount of power exists for both. The best astrologer in India says that a person can survive with only one kidney – throughout his/her life. Hence, we should understand that kidneys are the most valuable organs in our body.
Despite being the fact that kidneys are our most valuable organs, human beings still don’t provide the importance to the kidneys it deserves. Sometimes, the kidneys got affected without their knowledge of high diabetes or a high uric acid level in their body. It has been seen that many complications arise in kidneys like a kidney stone, tumour, pain, abscess, cyst, etc. But, the good news is that astrology has the power to predict this kind of problems before, said by the best astrologer in Kolkata.
Astrologically speaking, the 7th house and Libra sign are the most important ones to consider in this disease – while the significant planets are the Jupiter and the Moon. Also, Venus is the planet believed to be the ruler of illnesses related to pelvis and the urine. The Libra sign, 7th house, seventh house’s lord, Jupiter and the Moon are afflicted, gives typically rise to kidney problems. This happens significantly when a malefic Jupiter and Moon affect the places and the lords mentioned above. In case, the houses mentioned above, their lords and their mentioned planets form a conjunction with the 6th house or its lord – gives rise to kidney or pelvis diseases.
The best astrologer in Kolkata says that it is awful for the kidney if a Moon is afflicted or weak. Besides, Saturn is a planet that is also believed to cause kidney-related diseases when Libra, 7th house and the 7th house’s lord is afflicted. When a malefic Mars and Mercury afflict the houses and lords responsible for kidneys, gives rise to tumours, stones, abscesses, etc. Virgo sig, the sixth house, Sun and Mercury controls the Gall Bladder. Planet Venus or the depositor of Venus in the sixth house leads one to kidney-related problems. Some of the other planetary combinations provided by the celebrity astrologer in Kolkata, Shri Indraraj Priyam are given below:
- The planet Mercury is posited in a Jupiter sign and that Jupiter sign is aspected by the Sun.
- The Moon is posited in a watery sign, and a watery planet afflicts the watery signs’ lord in 6th house.
- A malefic planet is present in the sixth, seventh, and eighth houses and a cruel manner.
- The seventh house’s lord is present in an aquatic planet, and the seventh house is currently on the aquatic planet.
- Malefic planets are present in the 5th house.
- Malefic planets aspect the planet Mars in the 7th house.
- An aquatic Rashi is present in the 7th house, and the Lagna is aspected by an aquatic planet.
- The planet Saturn is present in the 7th house, which is aspected by a malefic planet like Rahu.
- Mercury is located in the 8th house, Mercury, the sixth house and the planet mars are found together in an adverse house.