Know About the Safety Measures for Astrologers Post Lockdown from the Best Astrologer in Kolkata
We all know how our lives have been affected by the devastating after-effects of lockdown in Kolkata or India. Although the impact of COVID-19 has not been neutralized, yet the Govt. of India is being kind of enforced to lift the lockdown because of the economic crisis that is occurring in the country.
There are many people, who are losing their jobs because of the lockdown and according to some of the best astrologers in Kolkata; the worst is yet to come. Shri Indraraj Priyam, who is an award-winning astrologer in Kolkata, proclaims that the dramatic impact of this year is most likely to continue till September-October as the world can also lose some of the most famous political persons. However, it’s the life that needs to keep rolling and for which we need to adjust ourselves with the situations and get back to our daily work life.
- Avoid Touching Your Nose, Mouth and Eyes: This is by far the most important safety measure that astrologers should follow during this crisis. A virus-like COVID-19 cannot enter their body if they don’t touch their eyes, nose and mouth. In case they have to touch that, they need to ensure that they have properly washed their hands with soap.
- Wash Hands with Soap Periodically: It has been proved that the Corona Virus is prevented like no other things like soap. Hence, astrologers should always wash their hands properly with soap and the other alternative to that is a hand sanitizer.
- Use of a KN95 Mask: This is one of the most important safety equipment that astrologers should ensure – while they are going out of their houses. KN95 mask prevents the virus from entering your nose and mouth and also ensure that it’s not going out from yours to the atmosphere.
- Use of Face Protection Shields: These kinds of shields are now widely available in the market at decent prices. The most important part of these shields is that they can help you cover up your face fully which is not done by a KN95 mask. Hence, you can always use these kinds of shields to carry on with your daily chambers. The best way to use this shield is to wear them after wearing a KN95 mask for guaranteed protection.
- Use of Protection Gloves: This is the next big thing after the face protection. Astrologers cannot possibly know where the virus is prevailing and may come across such surfaces and can even touch them accidentally. Hence, the use of protective gloves is very necessary – which can help them out from getting contained by touching them. These can also help when you have to touch the hands of the clients for effective palmistry reading.
- Safety Measures for the Clients: It has been seen in recent time, that the clients are not fully aware of the situation and some of them are even not using safety masks. Hence, the astrologers may have to ask their clients to enter your chamber premises after wearing a proper mask and sanitize their hands properly. Sanitizers should also be kept in the chambers for the clients who may have not sanitized their hands. Also, the clients are advised to show their hands from a distance for palmistry reading.
- Hire a Sanitizer Agency for Chamber Sanitization: This is the best way to kill the virus which is prevailing on the surface of the chambers. Many office premises are hiring agencies that can sanitize the offices regularly at minimal prices. The astrologers, whose chambers are in the containment zones, should follow the same as the best safety measures.
Given above are some of the most important safety measures that the astrologers in cities like Kolkata, Delhi, and Mumbai can follow to curb out the devastating effects of COVID-19. For more, you need to go through the guidelines specified by the Govt. and the World Health Organization. Stay safe and make your life more precious as the year 2020 is only about the survival of the fittest and the time has come to prove that we are indeed the fittest.